At the End of the Day
I took some photographs this morning, not of the sunrise, but around 10am. I wasn’t really very enthusiastic about them, so I held off during the day hoping that the light would change towards the end of the day.
On a side note
I have entered an Australian photography competition. The competition started a week ago, so I am behind on votes and viewings. I have actually entered 13 photographs. Anyone else who lives in Australia can also enter the competition.
Here’s some information about the competition;
• The National Photographic Competition is being run by the Department of Regional Australia, Regional Development and Local Government
• The competition launched on 30 May 2011 and closes on 26 June 2011.
• Entries are invited in five categories – people, places, wildlife, landscapes and nature.
• The competition will be judged by,
Australian award-winning photographer Steve Parish OAM
Australian actor Deborah Mailman
ABC TV’s Art Nation host Fenella Kernebone
Photo Review managing editor Don Norris.
• There will also be a peoples’ choice winner decided by popular vote.
• Competition winners are eligible for prizes including vouchers for photographic equipment, photographic software and magazine subscriptions. One student winner will be invited to join Steve Parish on a photo workshop.
• Winning entries will be exhibited at the National Film and Sound Archive in Canberra in July and selected images will also feature in Steve Parish Publishing’s product range, and a Photo Review editorial spread.
If anyone would care to vote for my photographs, you can do so by clicking on this page My entries You can only vote once per image, but you can vote for more than one photo.
If you would like to enter yourself, here’s the link to the website; http://myregion.strutta.com - Best of luck if you decide to enter and let me know, so that I can support you :)